Chocolate Bar Semi Sweet Eyeshadows 14 Colors 14 x .95g
What it is: A sweetly tempting array of 16 matte and shimmer shadows scented with real chocolate. What it does: This beautiful assortment of chocolate-inspired shades were formulated using real cocoa powder. Encased in a playful chocolate bar tin, the rich selection of the perfect browns, neutrals, and little pops of color appeal to every candy lover.
Coconut Crème: A matte off-white. Pigmentation is poor on this too. It absolutely does not give much color and also feels a bit chalky.
Nougat: A matte dusty pink shade. Pigmentation, also poor on this. It doesn’t really show up on my skin unless built up in layers. It can work as a good medium for blending out harsh lines of darker colors.
Truffled: A matte neutral brown. Pigmentation on this is good. It will work great as a crease shade.
Hot Fudge: A deep matte brown-black. It has little shimmer which is not apparent when applied on the eyes. Looks great as an outer-v shade.
Cocoa Chilli: A shimmery medium brown with lots of gold shimmer. This has a lot of fall out.
Pink Sugar: A light baby pink with lots and lots of pink and silver shimmer. It doesn’t give much color but gives a lot of shimmer only. It gives a lot of fall out and this is my least favorite shade in the whole palette.
Puddin: A nice matte cool-toned taupe. Pigmentation is average -good. It works great as a crease shade.
This set contains: - 0.03 oz x 14 Eye Shadows in Gilded Ganache, Milk Chocolate, Black Forrest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Crème Brulee, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial - 0.10 oz x 2 Eye Shadows in White Chocolate, Champagne Truffle - How To Glamour Guide
How to use
How to use
• For a subtle light-diffusing look, blend into mattes.
• Apply over a base or bare lid for a metallic, high-shine look.
• Apply with the Fender Blender Dual-Ended Sponge and Silicone Eyeshadow Brush or your finger, dipped in setting spray for maximum shine.
Pressed Pearl Pigment:
• Apply on top of matte formulas for a high-shimmer finish with the Fender Blender Dual-Ended Sponge and Silicone Eyeshadow Brush (sold separately).
Black Truffel Dry to Wet Shade:
• Use wet for a sharp wing liner, or use it dry for an intense smoky look.